Now accepting new members for 2017! Here is a run-down of member benefits:
Hello, I want to say firstly that I am very proud of all the people we have gathered here in our little Collective. When we formed a few years ago, it was around the idea that as a group of art enthusiasts, we could be able to enjoy our favorite art form together and help each other learn.
Every year we become more of an "official" entity. This helps us become stronger as a group and also makes it so that the burden of keeping things going can be shared fairly.
So, are you interested in becoming or continuing to be a member of The Human Art Collective?
We realize that all people here might not want to, or be able to pay dues. Rest assured you will still be welcome to stay in the networking Facebook Group, remain our friend, and you will be welcome to join us officially when/if you choose. But really, you get a lot for only $5 a month.
Leadership is currently volunteer based. All current members can be voted into leadership positions which help the community function, and it looks great on a resume!
Here are the benefits of paying only $5 a month to be added to the Collective's directory.
Benefits of becoming a 2017 HAC Member:
- Be added to the private fb group.
- Free access and/or discounts to jams, skillshares, events, and workshops. (Which are not free to non-members)
- Invitations to participate in certain HAC sponsored events and workshops (such as Subzero Festival)
- Assisting and mentorship opportunities! Especially for painting, henna, modeling, and performing.
- Be included in the HAC directory
- Receive notifications for casting calls/gigs
- Have your information up on the HAC website
- Be able to submit blog posts about anything you want
What the membership dues go towards:
- HAC promo materials. (Cards, stickers, booth fees)
- HAC Website domain and hosting
- Sponsoring Workshop teachers
- Jam and workshop venue costs
- Snacks for models and crew at HAC sponsored events and meetings
- Meeting materials (paper, markers)
- Any other needs as voted by the board and/or members
Please send payment of $60 by Paypal to the email address: email@example.com
We are asking that all payments be in by February 19th, 2016. If you wish to create a payment plan, please me know. And I'm happy to answer any questions. Questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
There is also a "Donate" button on the website which goes to the same Paypal account: http://www.thehumanartcollective.com/.